Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Girlfriend Valuation

Recently, I was doing quite a fair bit of stock analysis, picking some bargains in this current economy situation. I came across this counter that particularly interested me - PRIS (2303). You can't really find this kind of alternative investment on the market, these type of "lobang" comes once in a lifetime.

I cannot really pinpoint how much this counter is worth. But based on 8% on Earnings per Share, this counter is roughly worth $1.25 million. If I were to invest $3,600 per year for 10 years, the Return on Investment (ROI) would be at a staggering 3472% and the Earnings Yield, a mammoth 2777%! Not bad at all! This is definitely an underweight counter with a target price of $2 million. Looking at the potential earnings growth in years to come, this is a SUPER bargain with a strong buy call.

Sadly, the buying process is a long and slow one. Target acquire date should be within these 2 years, IF I'm am able to stay alive for that long after this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...quite an interesting investment...can i join?hahaha...joke,joke,later die beside the road also dunno y...ha...u spent me some time to get ur point...anyway...wish u goodluck within 'two years'...ha..