Monday, February 11, 2008

Facial Treatment


Today, I did the impossible. I had a facial treatment, finished with a mask on top of my face. I didn't go through the pore squeezing process though...

I'd always thought that facial treatment is girlie stuff. Men just don't go through with these kind of things. But it wasn't too bad, not bad at all. The whole process was very relaxing. It felt good to be touched. Of course, I have to give credit to the gentle hands of my "treatment girl". First, the cleaning up, with I don't know how many products (It felt too good to notice these things), then I thought she was going to put mud on my face (look at left photo). She told me that was old school. The wet paper stuff is what people use nowadays.

So much for my fear of mud...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.