Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy New Year

New year's just around the corner. Wish you all a very blessed year. May you find what you seek.

Time passes so fast. Every time I go to Church, that's a week; Every time I get a paycheck, that's a month; Every time I get Ang Pows, that's a year. I'm 26 this year. Not too old, not young enough. 26 is a year to "feel" old. At 25, I still can say that I'm in my mid-20s, not at 26... It's time to grow up, time to take up more responsibilities, time to take it to the next level.

I'm looking for a job right now. Sent a few job applications, will send more later. I don't know what I can do, not as clearly as eight months ago, when I left my job. I guess eight months is enough to make one rusty, long enough to make me lose my direction. I know I'm capable. I need a job to prove it.

Boy, I'm lost.


No comments: