Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today is a Fine Day

After one and a half years, the Sat-off genes still can't get used to the fact that I have to work on Sats. Today however, is quite special. It started from yesterday where I felt a bit lost on what's next for my business. I am threading into unknown terrain. I went for a long run to clear my mind. And I was glad that it came to a conclusion that it is "normal" to don't know what to do next.

The Bible does teaches us that faith is something you commit to do before you see any proven results. And actions often come before guidance.

So, combining the two, I feel good knowing that it is ok to don't know what's next and it is ok to feel fearful of not knowing what to do. I feel good because I know that by striding the walk in faith, God will guide me throughout my journey.

So, work today has been fulfilling and good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been following this blog for some time now, good job by the way

Andy said...

Thank you for the encouragement. I use this blog as a record of my life as well as the lessons learned along the way. I'm glad that you like it.