Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas

I'm not a person who speaks very well. I find freedom in written words, like fish in the sea, swimming purposefully and freely. This is what this blog is about: a cumulation of everyday thoughts, feelings and ideas.

I went jogging today at Sultan's Garden. It was very, very HOT! And so I ran lazily, just letting my legs carry me, not really putting in much effort. It's more like walking very fast. After 1.5km, my ankles started to hurt. By not "running" properly using the thigh muscles, I put a lot of pressure on my ankles. It's didn't feel good. I spent the next 1km to walk the pain off.

Moral of the story: If you don't do things right, it will somehow come back to you. So, do things right, and if you can, the first time.

No comments: