Thursday, July 17, 2008

Emotionally Tired

On my way to work today, I fell asleep on the bus.

I usually take short naps on buses, but this time round, I fell into a deep sleep. I still remember someone tapping my shoulder to wake me up, My first thought was one of my colleagues saying hi. To be honest, I was quite frustrated. Why don't you give me some rest and peace? As I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was an empty bus, I got the shock of my life, where did everyone go? The second thing I saw was the bus driver beside me, ha! Luckily the last stop is only one stop away from where I was suppose to alight.

I suppose I am emotionally tired. I sleep well, good quality sleep. But I still get tired easily. I guess it's time to find some motivation in life to spice things up a bit.

No comments: